NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : you're one crazy dancer
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

you're one crazy dancer
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

pwakefield77

Littleton, CO
Member (Mar 2010)
67 comments posted

2 years ago   (3/13/12 11:43 am)   

all things pointed to a crazy tournament this year with above average upsets.

i'm wondering is it WORTH trying to guess who the vcu and butlers of 2011 are or is it better to make it more chalky and just take what's left when the dust settles BECAUSE its so tough to identify the vcu and butler of this year.
thoughts?

ryan_tressler
Ryan Tressler
West Chester, PA
Member (Feb 2009)
103 comments posted

2 years ago   (3/13/12 4:49 pm)   

i dont think there is a vcu or butler out there this year (especially vcu, they were almost impossible to predict, but they ran a tough defense to prepare for and they got HOT from 3 during the tournament). Plus, I truly believe most of the top seeds are stronger enough over the lower seeds to beat whomever may challenge them. I've said ... more »

pwakefield77

Littleton, CO
Member (Mar 2010)
67 comments posted

2 years ago   (3/13/12 5:43 pm)   

ryan, if you couldn't take kentucky out of their bracket, who would you take?

ryan_tressler
Ryan Tressler
West Chester, PA
Member (Feb 2009)
103 comments posted

2 years ago   (3/13/12 5:47 pm)   

Good question, I would have to consider Baylor because of how talented their roster is. If they ever put everything together for a sustained period of time, they would be very dangerous. I really liked Wichita State before the tournament, and though losing in their conference tournament gave me pause, I could still see them making a run. Indiana has ... more »

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network