NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : UConnlikely
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

UConnlikely
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

Posted: 3 years ago   (4/5/11 7:49 pm)   
Edited:  13 days ago   (9/2/14 6:17 pm)

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!
pas cher Louis Vuitton sac à main http:/ / www.pyson.com/ borrar/ images/ laka.cfm

gjd4

Madison, WI
Member (Mar 2010)
45 comments posted

3 years ago   (4/5/11 9:03 pm)   

Pete,

Thanks for all the number crunching and analysis. I think UConn was a deserving champion that most certainly got hot at the right time. Being undefeated outside of the Big East shows that the Big East teams had some idea of how to beat them that the rest of the leagues could not do. That being said, I think they maybe had a pretty easy ... more »

Joamiq

New York, NY
Member (Mar 2009)
8 comments posted

Posted: 3 years ago   (6/23/11 9:57 pm)   
Edited:  17 days ago   (8/29/14 9:41 pm)

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.
louis vuitton outlet http:/ / www.nercc.org/ louisvuittonoutlet.cfm

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network