NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : Region comparisons
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

Region comparisons
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/16/11 11:15 pm)   

Pythag curves of each region shows why Southeast so strange, East and West so hard:

I?ve been griping about that Southeast region for three days. But I didn?t really have any hard numbers to back up my impression that it unusually weak and just, well, strange. Now I have some evidence. I compared the Pythag values of the top 14 seeds for each ... more »

sbrosenthal

Saint Paul, MN
Member (Mar 2011)
10 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/16/11 11:30 pm)   

No doubt this will once again be a "wild and crazy ride!" This is why WE all need to get some sleep to prepare for the madness that will ensue this weekend with the upsets upon us!

Go Belmont, Utah State, Gonzaga, Michigan State so we can root for the underdogs!

apeman

Sioux Falls, SD
Member (Mar 2009)
4 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/17/11 12:26 am)   

thanks for all your work, Pete. When will you post your final four and champion predictions? I am cramming and would love that info and would, as you say, love for you to do the heavy lifting on this one. Thanks.

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/17/11 7:10 am)   

Apeman...I posted my Keeper bracket. It's under 2011 Resources.

tjansen37

Shawnee Mission, KS
Member (Feb 2008)
8 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/17/11 11:59 pm)   

Too bad the inverted Pythag line in the southeast bracket didn't amount to much chaos, that really did some damage to a few of my brackets. The analysis was sound anyway.

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network