NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : There will be blood
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

There will be blood
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/12/11 8:59 am)   

Efficiency ratings of top ten teams hit an all- time low?can madness be far behind?:

This morning, I took some time off from my final big number crunching push to revisit how the ten most efficient teams are doing. In a recent blog, I pointed out that the Pythag efficiency ratings of the top 10 tens gave a good indication of how predictable ... more »

mgspooky
Spooky Express

Member (Mar 2007)
8 comments posted

Is the juice worth the squeeze
  4 years ago   (3/12/11 12:44 pm)   

Get some rest this weekend cause we are gonna be waiting for all your brackets to be completed first thing on Monday Morning. :)

Great stuff Pete

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/12/11 1:30 pm)   

Yeah...I'm gonna be dying by Monday moanin'...bear with me, Spooky. I'll get all the models done by Monday...just not sure when on Monday.

mgspooky
Spooky Express

Member (Mar 2007)
8 comments posted

Is the juice worth the squeeze
  4 years ago   (3/13/11 10:46 am)   

Yeah I was kind of toungue in cheek Pete. Every year we get more model brackets and honestly I love that best. Its like the good old "dot system" used in horse racing for years. Lots of models to analyze saves so much time in going it over yourself. There just has to be one guinea pig and you are it my friend. lol

Good job as always. Cheers

jdurham

Elmwood, IL
Member (Mar 2011)
14 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/14/11 2:44 pm)   

I paid for the site, yet it says I am still in active. Does anyone know how long this usually take?

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network