NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : Final Four findings
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

Final Four findings
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

Posted: 4 years ago   (2/19/11 7:54 am)   
Edited:  1 day ago   (8/26/14 12:42 pm)

I precisely wanted to say thanks again. I'm not certain the things that I would've taken care of in the absence of the smart ideas documented by you relating to my subject matter. This was a real terrifying circumstance in my view, however , viewing a specialized manner you handled the issue took me to leap over gladness. I am just grateful ... more »

Hoops411

Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Member (Nov 2010)
7 comments posted

4 years ago   (2/21/11 12:18 pm)   

Pete: it would have been more helpful if you gave us the list of teams who meet Final Four criteria. Any reason for holding that back?

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

3 years ago   (3/5/11 4:14 pm)   

Never thought of applying it to this year's teams this early- - and too busy finalizing all the other information I need to produce. But fear not. I'll be doing this after Selection Sunday and the results will be in the Final Four/ Champ model.

jdurham

Elmwood, IL
Member (Mar 2011)
14 comments posted

Posted: 3 years ago   (3/14/11 2:53 pm)   
Edited:  1 day ago   (8/26/14 12:42 pm)

Your method of telling everything in this paragraph is in fact nice, all can easily be aware of it, Thanks a lot.
portafogli economici Louis Vuitton http:/ / www.hotelvillalauri.com/ images/ servizi/ nklf.asp

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network