NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : No Madometer record
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

No Madometer record
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

Posted: 5 years ago   (3/28/10 9:15 pm)   
Edited:  3 years ago   (4/13/12 2:48 am)

Madometer stands at 17.7% madness; can't go higher than 17.9%:

Michigan State's win over Tennessee and Duke's defeat of Baylor removed any chance that the 2010 dance would be the craziest of all time. The Madometer settled below 18.0% after the Blue Devils' win. This year is still tied for third with 1999 as the third wackiest ... more »

jj04

Aurora, CO
Member (Mar 2008)
2 comments posted

5 years ago   (3/29/10 8:28 am)   

I don't know the first thing about basketball but I play in a large pool every year using Pete's models. Last year I came in 2nd and this year I'll win if Duke does. The stats do work! It drives my husband crazy that I can know so little and do so well. This year I shared the models with him and if Duke wins, he will come in 2nd! ... more »

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

5 years ago   (3/29/10 9:24 am)   

jj04. My wife used the Pulsecheck model, and modified only when the lower seed was close to the higher seed. Then she ignored all my hand- wringing that the models were coming up Duke so often- - and she's in first in our friends pool, first in her work pool...and second in the Bracket Madness pool. She wonders why I never listen to myself. I suppose ... more »

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network