NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : Champ week plus check
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

Champ week plus check
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

Posted: 5 years ago   (3/9/10 10:32 pm)   
Edited:  2 years ago   (10/14/12 2:35 am)

Champ week review: Ohio State replaces Villanova as favorite??Wisconsin and Maryland move up:

With just four days until Selection Sunday, I thought I??d resurrect the review I did about three weeks ago, evaluating the top teams based on 12 key stats that foretell tourney success or failure. For those who don??t want to dig back through past ... more »

skillet300

Denver, PA
Member (Mar 2007)
5 comments posted

5 years ago   (3/10/10 12:53 am)   

You say you are moving BYU into the contender category. I do realize that their Pythag numbers look good (currently ranked 5th), but I can't help but wonder since BYU has failed to win a game in the tournament in their last 7 trips. I know that each year the team is different, but that continued lack of tournament success has to be a factor. ... more »

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

5 years ago   (3/10/10 9:15 am)   

I agree with you Skillet. Just because I have BYU where they are- - and I realize now that the chart is wrong on the blog (I'll update that)- - doesn't mean I'm going to pick them in my bracket. BYU is one of those teams that is going to have to prove it to me.

mstromberg
Mark
Denver, CO
Member (Jan 2009)
4 comments posted

It's Madness I Tell You!
  5 years ago   (3/15/10 7:19 pm)   

Pete, I realize you are busy now, but any chance you can post an updated Pulse Check chart? I find the summary very helpful with the 'information overload' we are in right now. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network