NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : Stretch run review
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

Stretch run review
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

spike
Mike Ewart
Cecil, PA
Member (Jan 2010)
2 comments posted

Posted: 4 years ago   (2/27/10 10:26 pm)   
Edited:  8 days ago   (8/14/14 7:06 am)

With the introduction of the Nike Dunk SB shoes. [url=http:/ / www.sportshoesonlineoutlet.com/ Nike- SB- Dunk- For- Men]Nike SB Dunk For Men[/ url] Nike has really surprised everyone that they are able to make shoes which are comfortable. [url=http:/ / www.sportshoesonlineoutlet.com/ Nike- SB- Dunk- For- Men]Nike SB Dunk For Men[/ url] durable and stylish as well

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

4 years ago   (2/22/10 11:00 am)   

Mark, I'll do this one at least one more time after Selection Sunday. It will be important to see where the squads are seeded as well. I hesitate to say this is the best summary...there are more things to glean from the overall Excel sheet I provide. But this is definitely a handy "at- a- glance" view.

mstromberg
Mark
Denver, CO
Member (Jan 2009)
4 comments posted

It's Madness I Tell You!
  4 years ago   (2/22/10 10:46 am)   

Pete, great stuff as usual. Your table for this article seems to make the most sense for summarizing your various studies. Will you be keeping this updated as we approach Selection Sunday? Is this the best single resource on your site? Or are there others you suggest?

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

4 years ago   (2/22/10 10:14 am)   

MarketingScott...sorry, I relaxed the requirement to 75ppg...I'll fix. The reason I did was to adjust for the lower scoring we've seen in recent years. That said, the champ almost always averages more than 77ppg.

Spike - Good catch. Wrote these on a plane to Montreal (to go see Clapton and Beck!) and must've missed ... more »

MarketingScott
Scott Horman
Lynnwood, WA
Member (Feb 2010)
5 comments posted

This is the year!
  4 years ago   (2/21/10 7:00 pm)   

I noticed a discrepancy in the PPG category. The post says it should be >77 in the requirements section, but 75 in the Wake Forest and West Virgina write- up. Stats seem to align with 75 as the qualifier. Can you confirm the correct measure?

spike
Mike Ewart
Cecil, PA
Member (Jan 2010)
2 comments posted

5 years ago   (2/21/10 3:25 pm)   

No summary on Pittsburgh?

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

Posted: 5 years ago   (2/20/10 10:39 am)   
Edited:  16 days ago   (8/6/14 6:34 am)

Globally, coal is set to rival oil as the dominant energy source by 2017, the International Energy Agency said in a report last month. It said only a drop in gas prices could curb the use of coal in the absence of carbon tax levies.
[url=http:/ / www.chateau- miremont.com/ photo.asp?]tn pas cher[/ url]

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network