NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : Avoid these teams!
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

Avoid these teams!
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

Posted: 5 years ago   (1/12/10 12:24 pm)   
Edited:  12 weeks ago   (8/1/14 4:31 am)

Hello there, I found your web site via Google while looking for a comparable topic, your web site came up, it looks great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
modelos de bolsa louis vuitton http:/ / b222.offertonline.co.uk

tjansen37

Shawnee Mission, KS
Member (Feb 2008)
8 comments posted

5 years ago   (1/24/10 12:36 am)   

These are excellent Pete! I am always looking for who are the likely candidates are to get knocked off early. In that pursuit, it would be nice to apply this list of attributes to tournament hopefuls for this year. If you quickly applied this list to Lunardi's Bracketology or the equivalent on CBS, we could get a projected snapshot at potential teams to avoid. Kind of like what you do with the champion criteria.

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

5 years ago   (1/25/10 9:18 pm)   

Thanks, tjansen. You'll have the Excel sheet on Selection Sunday to identify the teams these numbers disqualify. I'll try to remember to write a blog about it that week.

tjansen37

Shawnee Mission, KS
Member (Feb 2008)
8 comments posted

Posted: 5 years ago   (3/15/10 3:53 am)   
Edited:  12 weeks ago   (8/1/14 4:31 am)

I simply couldn't depart your web site before suggesting that I actually loved the usual information a person supply on your visitors? Is gonna be back continuously in order to check out new posts
Authentic real louis vuitton wallet for women http:/ / c222.fabulouslygreen.co.uk

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network