NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : So which model is the "way to go"?
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

So which model is the "way to go"?
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

WSUwarriors

Utica, MI
Member (Mar 2007)
15 comments posted

Posted: 5 years ago   (3/16/09 12:32 pm)   
Edited:  5 years ago   (3/16/09 12:50 pm)

I like the Tempo- free Pythag and Final Four/Champ although, as you stated in the Pythag,

"Two of the more interesting developments in this bracket are West Virginia beating Kansas and Michigan State, and Arizona State downing both Syracuse and Oklahoma."

Would you accommodate for this?

WSUwarriors

Utica, MI
Member (Mar 2007)
15 comments posted

5 years ago   (3/16/09 3:46 pm)   

Now I am liking the Pythag and Coaching PASE although, I am bit leery of all 10s beating 7s. I just don't see Michigan getting out of the 1st round beating Clemson.

cavlary21

Titusville, FL
Member (Mar 2009)
1 comments posted

5 years ago   (3/16/09 3:57 pm)   

Which is Very strange when you consider the Upset/Tossup has the number 7's all doing fairly well with Cal/Texas in the Elite 8, Clemson in the Sweet 16, and only BC losing in the 2nd round.

Mich grad here so I'm biased, but they can beat anyone if the threes are falling, and Manny gets to the lane and gets the calls. Big if's, but they even gave Conn a run in Storrs

WSUwarriors

Utica, MI
Member (Mar 2007)
15 comments posted

5 years ago   (3/16/09 4:13 pm)   

In addition, I question MSU being able to get through USC or W Virginia. They suck at 3s and are slow. And they are known to fold down the stretch.

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network