NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: Regular Season : Shane Battier Article
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » Regular Season »

Shane Battier Article
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

dexterreed

Memphis, TN
Member (Feb 2009)
4 comments posted

Posted: 6 years ago   (2/23/09 3:16 pm)   
Edited:  3 years ago   (7/17/11 3:59 pm)

I also question whether UNC or Oklahoma have the consistency defensively that it takes to win six straight tourney games. I think Pitt is good enough on both sides of the ball to win it all. UConn is now questionable with the loss of Dyson and my Memphis Tigers, though able defensively, might not have what it takes to get a big bucket when we need ... more »

ufchomp15

Sun Prairie, WI
Member (Feb 2009)
6 comments posted

Posted: 6 years ago   (2/22/09 11:01 am)   
Edited:  23 months ago   (10/14/12 1:47 am)

What another weekend in college basketball. Many of the top schools lost this weekend. North Carolina was up by 10 with like two minutes left and still managed to lose. This game really pointed out to me that NC has no defense again this year. The shooting percentages against this squad lately have been insane. Oklahoma lost to texas in a great game ... more »

dexterreed

Memphis, TN
Member (Feb 2009)
4 comments posted

6 years ago   (2/19/09 3:07 pm)   

Pete,

I read a good portion of that article on Eric Musselman's blog. It is fascinating how much attention to detail Battier has regarding opponents, specifically Kobe. The article certainly has applicability to college ball and glue guys. I'm a Memphis fan and Antonio Anderson has been probably the best glue guy ever for the Tigers. ... more »

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network