NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: Boston College : Boston College Comments
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » ACC » Boston College »

Boston College Comments
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

6 years ago   (1/27/09 4:26 pm)   

I've always liked this team- - even when they disappoint. But the NC win/Harvard loss pretty much says it all about BC for me. I wouldn't necessarily count them out this year, but they'll definitely be a stronger contender next year.

BKiklis
Beau
Mount Vernon, NY
Member (Feb 2008)
12 comments posted

5 years ago   (1/5/10 4:59 pm)   

I think its time for Al Skinner to go...great coach, done good things for BC, but they have gotten progressivly worse since the sweet 16 run, and things like that aren't suppossed to happen. This junior class was suppossed to do big things, but they are proving not to as of now... What about Sean Sutton, not looking to coach a big time program, but a good program, isn't BC the perfect fit?

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

5 years ago   (1/5/10 10:32 pm)   

The next two games will be telling- - on the road against Clemson and Duke. If BC wants to dance, I gotta think they need to bag a quality win. I'm not sure about Sutton. First, does he have the experience BC might want in a coaching upgrade? Second, is BC that big a jump from Oklahoma State, where Scott's dad is a legend? Do you think Skinner is really that close to being done?

BKiklis
Beau
Mount Vernon, NY
Member (Feb 2008)
12 comments posted

Posted: 5 years ago   (1/6/10 6:18 pm)   
Edited:  20 months ago   (4/17/13 1:31 am)

Thinking about it, I would imagine the best way to handle this would be to wait until the end of the 2010- 11 season because that is a big senior class and if they can't suceed than to me thats the tell all sign. I don't think he is that close, but the losses to Maine, URI, St Joe's, and Harvard tell me that he has a problem motivating ... more »

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network