NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : Madometer breaks!
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

Madometer breaks!
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

alesiaj

Brooklyn, NY
Member (Mar 2011)
10 comments posted

Posted: 3 years ago   (3/20/12 3:05 pm)   
Edited:  10 weeks ago   (8/19/14 3:06 am)

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On- Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On- Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out ... more »

ryan_tressler
Ryan Tressler
West Chester, PA
Member (Feb 2009)
103 comments posted

3 years ago   (3/19/12 4:21 pm)   

@nsdikin . . . I went chalk and have Kentucky, Michigan State, Ohio State, and Kansas in my final four with Kansas beating Kentucky in the final. I am kicking myself for changing course on Baylor into the elite 8 (I changed mine to unlv because i like unlv and wanted to see it, MISTAKE) because it would have given me the entire elite 8 still alive.

windbane

Tampa, FL
Member (Mar 2008)
5 comments posted

Posted: 3 years ago   (3/19/12 11:35 am)   
Edited:  20 months ago   (2/17/13 9:45 pm)

I got 33 right, elite 8 still good as well. This is the first year in awhile that every sweet 16 game I have a team to root for, so that's good. As always, this site gets most of the credit with my bracket. I love the different stat approaches that help me decide the close matchups.

The models on here definitely opened my eyes to Wisconsin, ... more »

nsdikin

Smyrna, GA
Member (Mar 2012)
10 comments posted

Posted: 3 years ago   (3/19/12 7:17 am)   
Edited:  20 months ago   (2/17/13 9:45 pm)

Ryan - who do you have in your Final Four and winning it all?

In the 10 pools I am in, I am in the top 30 of all of them for most potential points. All elite 8 are in tact at this point.

I can thank Mr. Tiernan for his work on this site and then pat myself on the back for blending the seed guide, final four, disqualifiers, and upset rules to make my bracket. Best I have EVER done.

ryan_tressler
Ryan Tressler
West Chester, PA
Member (Feb 2009)
103 comments posted

3 years ago   (3/18/12 11:20 pm)   

After the first weekend, I am 35 of 48, 98th percentile on espn . . . leading my pool with by far the most points left, 7 of the 8 elite 8 teams, all four of my final 4 . . . a lot needs to go wrong for me to not take it home (feverishly knocks on wood)

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

3 years ago   (3/18/12 7:43 pm)   

Just tweeted about how much injuries/ suspensions have wreaked havoc with stats- based tourney prediction. Henson (NC), Melo (SYR), Samuels (KSU)...and now Marshall (NC). Who's next? The NC injury might not hurt in the next game (Ohio or USF), but it will hurt against NC State, Kansas or Purdue.

ryan_tressler
Ryan Tressler
West Chester, PA
Member (Feb 2009)
103 comments posted

3 years ago   (3/18/12 7:26 pm)   

Lehigh looking good! Up 12!

ryan_tressler
Ryan Tressler
West Chester, PA
Member (Feb 2009)
103 comments posted

3 years ago   (3/18/12 6:03 pm)   

Florida is laying the hammer down on Norfolk State. This is the type of performance I expected Missouri to give in the first round.

ryan_tressler
Ryan Tressler
West Chester, PA
Member (Feb 2009)
103 comments posted

3 years ago   (3/18/12 5:57 pm)   

N.C. State makes 8 upsets for the tournament, can Lehigh make it 9 tonight? I don't know, but I am hoping yes. They aren't your typical 15 seed and they are playing Xavier, who I personally thought was overseeded as a ten (though they probably have already proven me wrong on that front by beating Notre Dame). Ohio or USF will add to ... more »

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

Posted: 3 years ago   (3/16/12 11:39 pm)   
Edited:  17 days ago   (10/7/14 10:47 pm)

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On- Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On- Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out ... more »

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network