NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : Stretch Run Report
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

Stretch Run Report
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

TheScribe

Hudsonville, MI
Member (Jan 2012)
1 comments posted

3 years ago   (3/9/12 11:13 pm)   

Hey Pete - Ohio States "stunning" victory over MSU happened because Brandon Dawson blew out his ACL at the 10 minute mark of the first half when the Spartans were UP by 15! AFTER Dawson went down - OSU's Buford went nuts. Without that season ending injury, there's no doubt that the Spartans would be the sole Big Ten- (eleven)- ... more »

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

3 years ago   (3/5/12 9:07 pm)   

The only trouble with the A- 10 and the Mountain West is that they're Mid- Major underachievers. Check out the conference series under Feature Articles. Believe it or not, as bad as the Pac- 10 has been the last couple years, they're actually overachievers in the dance.

ryan_tressler
Ryan Tressler
West Chester, PA
Member (Feb 2009)
103 comments posted

Posted: 3 years ago   (3/5/12 6:07 pm)   
Edited:  3 years ago   (3/5/12 6:09 pm)

Harvard has more top 25 votes (in both the ap and coaches polls) than the entire Pac 12 . . . Love the article by the way! keep up the great work!

ryan_tressler
Ryan Tressler
West Chester, PA
Member (Feb 2009)
103 comments posted

3 years ago   (3/5/12 6:00 pm)   

Can we not consider the Pac 12 a big 6 conference (mainly only for this year only, I can't imagine the conference will remain this bad, but then again, the Atlantic 10 was once much stronger). I suggest for one year only, giving the Mountain West or Atlantic 10 the honor of a big six school. Of course, I know this is completely a waste ... more »

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

Posted: 3 years ago   (3/5/12 5:34 pm)   
Edited:  22 months ago   (12/23/12 5:37 pm)

Breaking down the stretch- run favorites, challengers, sleepers and pretenders…:

There’s less than a week until Selection Sunday, and teams are starting to punch their tickets for the dance. The conference tourney games will determine whether squads come into the dance on a roll or in trouble. I took a pulse ... more »

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network