NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : Upsetting
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

Upsetting
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/26/11 9:30 am)   

You're right TJ. I circled Richmond twice...neglecting that they beat Morehead State in the second round- - so no upset. I'll note the correction.

tjansen37

Shawnee Mission, KS
Member (Feb 2008)
8 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/25/11 10:48 pm)   

I'm counting 11 upsets so far, what am I missing?

Morehead, Richmond, Marq 2x, VCU 2x, Gonzaga, Butler 2x, Florida St, Arizona

larryk1313

Chelmsford, MA
Member (Feb 2011)
6 comments posted

Posted: 4 years ago   (3/25/11 2:59 pm)   
Edited:  2 years ago   (11/16/12 7:22 am)

true that... the leader and most likely winner of my pool is a woman who picked the winners by their 'team colors'.. this in itself is disgusting... what is troubling to me is, i think we all agreed that there was a high likelihood that there would be many upsets in the tourney, yet 'indicators' such as the 'disqualifier' matrix ... more »

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

Posted: 4 years ago   (3/25/11 1:45 pm)   
Edited:  2 years ago   (12/23/12 1:56 am)

This is definitely the year that uninformed bracket players will rule. They're less reluctant to make crazy picks, because they don't know any better. The winner in our pool has VCU in the Sweet 16, FSU in the Elite Eight and Butler in the Final Four. She also picked Akron in round 1...all because of relationships she has in the teaching profession. That's the way this year will work!

pwakefield77

Littleton, CO
Member (Mar 2010)
67 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/25/11 1:20 pm)   

pete, i think your numbers pointed towards a crazy dance this year. and that's exactly what we are gettting. this whole year has been an "outlier" : ) when my wife has arizona over duke in her bracket and is in first place in a 73 bracket pool.

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

Posted: 4 years ago   (3/25/11 11:13 am)   
Edited:  13 weeks ago   (8/29/14 10:37 am)

I savour, lead to I found exactly what I was taking a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
portefeuilles Remise Louis Vuitton">function get_ mouse http:/ / www.pyson.com/ borrar/ images/ laka.cfm

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network