NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : No-one-seed bracket
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

No-one-seed bracket
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

5 years ago   (3/19/09 8:39 am)   

Windbane - Check the lead- in sentence to the list. That's Washington's disqualifier. Next year, I won't nestle a condition into the text of my article. I darn near made the same mistake.

cderrick77584

Spring, TX
Member (Mar 2007)
13 comments posted

5 years ago   (3/19/09 8:20 am)   

Pete, I like your thinking. I stayed pretty conservative in all but the South. I have Louisville, Memphis, Pitt, and Gonzaga. I have Pitt winning it all, but hopefully the Gonzaga pick doesn't kill my bracket.

I figured this year you had to take a risk, and the only quality that Gonzaga didn't have was being from a Big 6 conference. ... more »

windbane

Tampa, FL
Member (Mar 2008)
5 comments posted

5 years ago   (3/19/09 3:09 am)   

Regarding an earlier post and the champs model, is there something I'm missing about Washington not qualifying for the Final Four based on the 4- seed criteria?

1. a coach who’s been to the tourney before
2. a winning percentage between .740 and .880
3. solid momentum with eight or nine wins in their last ten and no worse than ... more »

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

5 years ago   (3/18/09 10:22 pm)   

If I had to pick a Final Four with no top seeds, here's what I'd do:

I don't think that we'll see more than two top seeds reach the Final Four this year- - despite what you might see in my Keeper bracket. While I played it safe with my final picks, it's very likely- - especially in bigger pools- - that the winner will ... more »

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

©2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network