NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : What's the overall feeling on Final Four picks for everybody on the eve of the GREATEST 4 Days???
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

What's the overall feeling on Final Four picks for everybody on the eve of the GREATEST 4 Days???
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

mikeporky

Charlotte, NC
Member (Mar 2011)
1 comments posted

3 years ago   (3/15/12 8:33 am)   

Carolina and Kentucky should be the two favorites to win it all. However, without Henson at 100% Carolina is going to have trouble winning the whole thing. Even still I've got them winning in one pool and Kentucky in the other. Ohio St is a great #3 beyond those three it's very tough to see KU win it all, but they are my #4 choice as NC. Final ... more »

GuruNick

San Antonio, TX
Member (Mar 2008)
5 comments posted

3 years ago   (3/15/12 12:44 am)   

Entertaining as always. I'm in 15... and I've used variations of different brackets. Many of them inspired by Pete and a few twists on my own. My mission this year was variety and making sure I didn't pick the same upsets too often.

The one constant I have is that I think I have UK in the Final Four in 13 of the 15... Baylor in ... more »

ryan_tressler
Ryan Tressler
West Chester, PA
Member (Feb 2009)
103 comments posted

3 years ago   (3/14/12 8:40 pm)   

I like it . . . I think Purdue might be a year too late (which is too bad, they have had terrible luck recently). With that said, I do have them winning round 1. I actually like Marquette to get to the elite 8, but other than that, I pretty much agree with you on all of this.

I am in 3 pools this year, however, I decided to go all ... more »

sbrosenthal

Saint Paul, MN
Member (Mar 2011)
10 comments posted

Posted: 3 years ago   (3/14/12 8:36 pm)   
Edited:  9 months ago   (1/21/14 12:22 pm)

<p>After admitting Lexi Thompson before she turned 18, commissioner Michael Whan quickly accepted Ko s request.</ p>
[url=http:/ / somdmda.org/ nike_ air_ max_ 95_ 360_ shoes]http:/ / somdmda.org/ nike_ air_ max_ 95_ 360_ shoes[/ url]

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network