NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : Madometer returns!
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

Madometer returns!
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

Posted: 3 years ago   (3/18/11 12:51 pm)   
Edited:  20 days ago   (7/31/14 11:47 am)

ShoppingYou will save much money and get shop cheap shoes with wholesale price,if you order more all white nike air max from us.You will save much money and get shop cheap shoes with wholesale price,if you order more all white nike air max from us.You will save much money and get shop cheap shoes with wholesale price,if you order more all white nike ... more »

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

3 years ago   (3/18/11 12:04 pm)   

Larry - you're right. If you want to win a pool of more than, say, 100, you have to go out on a limb...nothing flat out crazy, but some higher seeds in the Elite Eight. I'll do a quick check to see how many years had all 1- 3 seeds in the Elite EIght.

larryk1313

Chelmsford, MA
Member (Feb 2011)
6 comments posted

3 years ago   (3/18/11 10:35 am)   

yup, 13 of 16 higher seeds win, which, time and time again, proves the need to pick your upset teams to win more than just one game.. in fact, a friend and i were just having a friendly argument of having to have at least one, if not two, seeds lower than 3 in your elite eight... i say its a necessity if you want to have a bracket sheet that doesnt match the multitudes... especially in pools what have 100 or more contestants.. thoughts?

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

Posted: 3 years ago   (3/17/11 11:57 pm)   
Edited:  20 days ago   (7/31/14 11:47 am)

All kinds of nike air max 2012 running shoe, especially 2012 nike air jordans Cheap online, nike air max 2013 usa outlet with free shipping.
[url=http:/ / goo.gl/ ONIDAr]http:/ / goo.gl/ ONIDAr[/ url]

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network