NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : BY U picked what?
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

BY U picked what?
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/17/10 12:58 pm)   

I don't know what it is...I keep forgetting to fill that one out. It's ND if you just can't wait for the answer. Fix on that way.

Bamilus

Michgan
Member (Mar 2010)
92 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/17/10 12:53 pm)   

Just a quick note on the Keeper bracket: The winner of the ODU Notre Dame game is not filled in on the bracket or on the PDF. It could just be me, though. But I can't see it :(

Bamilus

Michgan
Member (Mar 2010)
92 comments posted

Posted: 4 years ago   (3/17/10 12:47 pm)   
Edited:  4 years ago   (3/17/10 12:48 pm)

LOL @ the last comment.

I actually like this bracket, similar to mine (I didn't copy you...I swear). I'm just still thinking about Siena vs Purdue, Murray St vs Vanderbilt, UTEP vs Butler, and Marquette vs Washington. Decisions...decisions....

I got KSU in the F4. I like BYU, also, but....ugh....I dunno if I can pick them over KSU!

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/17/10 12:43 pm)   

Keeper bracket posted; brace for the insanity:

I just posted my twelfth and final bracket- - the one I'll play for keeps in local pool. As you'll see, it steps right into the deep end. BYU over Syracuse in the West? Baylor over Duke? Kentucky finally getting some love? I intentionally went contrarian this year; just got tired of seeing too much Duke and Kansas. Danger, Will Robinson...

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network