NCAA Basketball Forum and Discussion Board: March Madness : 'Nova = No go?
Use this forum to post questions or discuss topics with other NCAA Basketball fans.

Welcome to the new BracketScience Fan Forum
NCAA Basketball Forum » March Madness »

'Nova = No go?
Login/Register to Post a New Comment

[ Most Recent First | Oldest First ]
    Viewing Comments 1-25    

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/12/10 3:49 pm)   

Yeah...crazy year. And the irony is that, right from the start of the season, I was feeling very skeptical about Kansas. There are no safe picks this year. I'll be really interested to do the analysis comparing this year's Pythag values of high seeds with the past six tourneys- - and seeing how many upsets go down.

hehateme1979

Lincoln, NE
Member (Feb 2007)
2 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/12/10 2:32 pm)   

With Syracuse losing in their first conference tournament game it looks like it will be just Kansas and Duke to choose from. No team has won championship after losing their first game in a conference tourney. Throw in the fact that if syracuse winds up as a 1 seed, having lost 2 or more games in a row, they will be falling under one of the attributes that contributes to 1 seeds not making final four. Looks bad for Syracuse historically.

ptiernan
Pete Tiernan
Ann Arbor, MI
Editor (Nov 2006)
567 comments posted

4 years ago   (3/12/10 12:12 am)   

Wildcat's Big East conference tourney loss drops them out of champ list:

I said it might happen. Villanova needed some convincing conference tourney wins to keep its scoring margin above 10 points a game- - and remain as one of the five teams that meets all the six criteria of 17 of the last 19 champs. It didn't happen. The Wildcats' ... more »

Viewing Comments 1-25    

·  
Rules of Conduct

2014 Bracket Science LLC
ActiveFan Sports Network